Fixed Wing Life Support Solutions
The best products focus on users and patients
Whether you need a basic life support system, infant transport, multiple-patient dedicated advanced life support configuration, or custom-built executive VIP medevac module, Spectrum Aeromed is uniquely positioned to provide you with a first-class, customized life support solution for your fixed wing aircraft.
Our patented Seat Rail Adapter allows operators to easily and quickly switch air ambulance modules between different types of aircraft in approximately 15 minutes utilizing only four drop-pins and the aircraft’s existing “brownline” seat track. No special tools required.
Fixed wing air ambulance options include:
- Modular Advanced Air Ambulance Modules
- Dual Dedicated Advanced Air Ambulance Modules
- Custom Executive EMS Medical Interior Modules
- Accessories including Infant, Manual and Electric Patient Loaders, Custom Cabinets, Stretcher
- Bridges, Equipment Tables and IV Poles
Modular Advanced Air Ambulance Modules
3200 Series PTU
- This module is made to be customized allowing for many critical care capabilities and can be installed into many larger size aircraft.
- Its functional, durable design lends itself to years of problem free service for your ambulance program.
- This system can be installed in single or multiple patient configuration depending on cabin space.
Width: (customized to fit aircraft)
Height: (customized to fit aircraft)
Dual Air Pumps: air pump capacity (each) 11 lpm @ 50 psi
Vacuum pump: 14 lpm @ 14 in. hg.
Electrical Supply: (1) 28 volt DC outlet (2) 115 volt AC outlets
Inverter: several 115 volt AC and 230 volt AC options
Oxygen Supply: (2) 3500 liter cylinders
*Inquire on certification for pictured equipment: