More than 25 years of supporting life.
EMS aircraft operators worldwide look to Spectrum Aeromed for customized solutions to the most complicated projects and comprehensive aircraft EMS interior requirements. Understanding the needs of air medical and patient transport crews has made Spectrum Aeromed synonymous with air life support solutions.
Supplying the highest quality products accompanied with superior customer service before and after the sale is at the heart of every client order.
What people are saying about Spectrum Aeromed
“The Spectrum Stretcher System is fantastic! REVA transports patients internationally, so safety and comfort are a big concern. The Spectrum system is built specifically for our aircraft which allows for the best use of space and greater access to the patient. The loading system works well to quickly load the patient onto the aircraft. This creates a safe way to load the patient without compromising the crew’s safety as well. Spectrum is definitely the right choice for air-medical stretchers.”
“When we called upon the Spectrum team for product support, in both instances we received not only an answer the same day, but replacement parts arrived from half way across the continent within 24 hours. Spectrum Aeromed has provided Ornge with a great product at an affordable price in the timely fashion we required it! They continue to support their product, and we look forward to continuing to work with them as they support our Moosonee operation.”
Services Spectrum has to offer
- Advanced Life Support for critically ill patients
- Basic Life Support and Stretcher Kits for stable patients
- Infant Transport Decks for securing incubators
- Accessories to secure medical equipment and devices
- Patient Loading Systems, both electric and manual
What makes Spectrum the best?
- Extensive research, design and engineering
- Lifetime customer support
- Focus on users and patients
- Knowledgeable and experienced sales team