Welcome to the future of air ambulance technology.
Infinity Series 5000X
Introducing a new line of air medical solutions. The first in the line-up, the Infinity Series 5000X, will revolutionize the air medical industry as one of the first products designed with and for flight nurses and aircraft teams.
The Infinity Series 5000X was designed with the same dedication and high-level insight the air medical industry has come to expect from Spectrum Aeromed. After years of experience engineering equipment to suit all customers’ needs, Spectrum Aeromed has partnered with flight nurses and installers to create a revolutionary new product.
With a focus on improved patient and installer experiences, Spectrum Aeromed designed the Infinity Series 5000X module with more clearance, easier access for maintenance, and improved aesthetics.
- Lighter than the previous 2200 and 2800 series systems. Fully self-contained.
- Smaller footprint with fewer parts offers maintenance crews a quicker transition time.
- Newly designed stretcher bridge allows unobstructed access when caring for patients and unobstructed access when transferring the patient onto and off the stretcher.
- Stretcher attaches to the base via a locking mechanism in the middle of the base system. Stretcher is specifically designed for patient comfort.
- All controls and gauges are centrally located. Dual USB ports have been added as well as three individual universal electrical outlets.
- Same high-quality durable design in a powder-coated gun-metal blue.
- 3500 liters of oxygen, dual air compressors, single vacuum pump, and 1000 watt inverter.
- Multiple IV Pole Mount locations.
SEE IT IN PERSON
Spectrum Aeromed will showcase the Infinity Series 5000X module at its NBAA booth #459 from October 12th-14th and at its AMTC booth #1115 from October 31st – November 2nd.
Spectrum Aeromed’s years of experience building high-quality air medical equipment uniquely positions the company to comprehensively meet the needs of the air medical industry and EMS crews. The Infinity Series 5000X module will revolutionize the air medical industry thanks to Spectrum Aeromed’s partnership with flight nurses and installers throughout the development stage.
Throughout development, these vital crew members indicated their need for easy-to-use modules that retain their integrity while offering a quicker, streamlined installer and operator experience. Spectrum Aeromed designed the Infinity Series 5000X to enable crews to dedicate more of their valuable time to their life-saving work.
The solution’s unified base and stretcher allows Spectrum Aeromed to produce the high-quality system more efficiently. Customers can purchase the Infinity Series 5000X in its entirety or in individual pieces. These innovations will aid in keeping this revolutionary new equipment at a competitive price point in the air medical equipment industry.
At the end of September 2021, Spectrum Aeromed submitted an amended Pilatus PC-12 STC for the new equipment to the FAA. As new STCs are drafted and awarded, other aircraft options will become available, with the ambitious goal of 20 STC certified by the end of 2022.