This module is extremely versatile and has numerous STCs in fixed and rotor wing aircraft. This system is lightweight, compact and fits smaller aircraft, yet has critical care capabilities for larger aircraft as well. Its functional, durable design lends itself to years of problem-free service for your air ambulance program. The system can be installed in single- or multiple-patient configurations depending on cabin space.
Bench Length 72″ (182.88 cm)
Width 17″ (43.25 cm)
Height 10″ (25.40 cm) to top of bench)
Base Unit Weight 118 lbs. (53.1 kg)
Overhead Console Weight 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
Air Pump Capacity 11 lpm. @ 50 psi.
Vacuum Pump 14 lpm. @ 14 in hg.
Electrical Supply (2) 115 volt AC outlets (1) 28 volt DC outlet
Inverter 350 watt, 500 watt, 1,000 watt, 115 volt AC or 230 volt AC options
Oxygen Supply 3,500 Liter
- Dual Supply Outlets: Oxygen, Medical Air, Vacuum
- IV Mounts (4)
- Wiring harness and master panel breaker (relay if required)
- Supply Outlets: Oxygen, Medical Air, Vacuum
- Stretcher Fabric: Flame retardant, easy to clean and can be custom colored.
- Unique seat rail adapter allows for quick and easy conversion of the aircraft from executive to EMS configuration in approximately 15 minutes. The aircraft is easily used for multiple roles and eliminates time-consuming conversions. No special tools are required for the conversion.
- Fully adjustable backrest, thick foam pad, lightweight durable frame and expandable armrests which result in increased patient comfort. Expandable armrests make it easier to accommodate large patients or for medical crew to perform intubations.
- Patient monitoring devices and medical equipment can be secured to module using different models of equipment tables, bridges, and IV poles.
- Overhead/Medwall supply panel is movable along the length of the patient or fully removable. The Medwall features an exam light and second set of pneumatic outlets, keeping aisles free from clutter and equipment.
- Modular systems can be configured to secure a stretcher for adult patients or an infant transport deck for securing an incubator and cylinder housing for neonatal patients.