Now Hiring: Assembler
Job Status: Full-time
The assembler is responsible for preparation, sub-assembly and assembly of electrical and mechanical parts. This person is able to work without direct supervision.
Employee must be interviewed, pass a drug-free screening test, agree/sign a work week schedule, and agree/sign a Spectrum Aeromed Expectations Requirements.
Employees may be required to pass a basic math exam and/or pass a written grammar exam.
Spectrum Aeromed has been working with clients around the world to help them save lives. Our innovative, customizable air ambulance equipment designs have been field tested by end-users over the last 25 years. We offer modular (quick-change) advanced & basic life support systems as well as state-of-the art dedicated systems. Comprehensive life support solutions are considered with the client to including all carry-on medical equipment requirements and on-site training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Includes the following – Other duties may be assigned.
- Select and use the proper hand and power tools for the assembly of mechanical parts
- On job training available for proper soldering and riveting techniques
- Identify conforming and non-conforming piece parts and assemblies
- Use various pieces of measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, caliper)
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Assist with inventory of piece parts and/or assemblies
- Support and comply with the professionalism standards established by Spectrum Aeromed management
- Support and comply with the safety requirements and standards
- Participate in Engineering and R&D projects.
- Basic knowledge of assembly, soldering and riveting processes is a plus.
- High School diploma required.